What are Cookies?
Cookies are text file, created in automated process by web browsers during opening and usage of websites. Cookies are sent via website and saved in users device. Data acquired by cookies are read only through website responsible for its creation ie https://asn-pictures.com. Website doesn’t have access to cookies that it has not created or has not received access from other website.
Cookie files are used to make browsing of website by user easier or to adapt usage of website to more beneficial manner for the user.
Who is Data controller of Cookies?
Controller of personal data acquired with cookies is « ASN Services » with its registered office in Le Buisson de Cadouin, address: 528 Lieu-dit La Veyssière, Cussac, 24480 Le Buisson de Cadouin, France, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the Tribunal de Commerce de Bergerac, under the temporary SIREN number 908983059. Contact Details; phone address +33 6 38 01 87 72 email email@example.com operated by Anne-Sophie NIVAL.
Purpose of cookies usage by “ASN Services »
Technical Cookies – In order to provide proper usage of websites
– To remember whether consent for cookies gathering was provided
– To provide correct view mode depending on used device
– To verify whether the website was viewed before
Analytical Cookies – To provide better services on our website. We receive analytical data and create statistics based on them. Analytical cookies gather information concerning traffic on our website, source of the traffic and manner of website usage by users. Information gathered are anonymised and it is impossible to identify user based on received information. Further information concerning activities performed by service providers can be acquired on their website https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Marketing Cookies – For marketing purpose we are using Facebook services ie. Facebook Pixel. The service is channeling advertisements to users, previously visiting our website, analyzing our target audience and sending our advertisements to target audience. Further information concerning activities performed by service provider can be acquired on their website https://pl-pl.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?helpref=page_content
Cookies retention period
Session – Stored on users device for the time of website usage ie. until leaving or closing the website
Persistent – Stored until manually deleted or for time determined in web browser
Categories of received
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select « Remember Me », your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store (‘Shop’).
While you visit our “Shop” site, we’ll track:
– Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
– Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
– Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
– Send you information about your account and order
– Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
– Process payments and prevent fraud
– Set up your account for our store
– Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
– Improve our store offerings
– Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
– If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
What data is sent to third parties?
Google and Facebook
Google and Facebook are receiving data concerning:
– IP of the device used by user
– Device type
– Time of website usage
– Actions performed on website
MailChimp for WooCommerce
We accept payments through the payment gateway Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
This plugin/extension sets the following cookies:
As third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you, shipping providers are receiving data concerning:
– Shipping address
How to withdraw consent?
Some cookies are downloaded by web browser automatically when website is opened. In order to restrict possibility of cookies downloading, depending on the web browser, the user has to:
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/#topic=7438008
– Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
– Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-edge/supprimer-les-cookies-dans-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/les-traqueurs-tiers
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Without cookies, usage of website may be erroneous and cause problems.
It is also possible to revoke consent here: Revoke consent
Information concerning controller of personal data and rights of the data subjects can be accessed at: https://asn-pictures.com/privacy-policy/
Any questions concerning our policies can be received at: firstname.lastname@example.org.